With coaching, you are investing wholeheartedly in yourself.
And you are worth it. You know what you need, or maybe things are still at the "hot mess" stage, but you know what you want. You want more. You want to love your working life.
This fall I am providing one client with a free career coaching program, valued at $2,500. Fall is a time to re-set, so if your working life isn't letting you live to your full potential, then consider applying for this scholarship. Successful qualifiers considered for selection will have the following attributes:
- Available for coaching sessions every two weeks beginning in October 2019.
- Willing to use video conference for the coaching sessions.
- Identified an area of concern related to work and career.
- Has never worked with me as a career coach before.
- Is a subscriber to my blog (or willing to be a subscriber).
Let's do this!
Customized coaching programs are developed collaboratively with each client, ensuring the program is precisely aimed at what you want to develop more of in your working life. You will receive:
- An initial 1 hour session to explore your needs, and begin designing your unique program.
- Five, 1 hour coaching sessions (held every 2 weeks by video conference); each one providing a specific coaching practice to help you reach your goals.
- Access to Carleen between sessions, including regular check-ins.
- A complete copy of your full program upon completion, and written summary of your progress from Carleen.
- Absolute confidentiality.
To be considered, please complete the form below by September 30th, 2019. All applications will be held in confidence; selection will take place in early October of this year. Everyone who applies will hear from me and receive my weekly blog. :-)